Wanted: A tour of a Freedom 40 or 44

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
boethius27

Wanted: A tour of a Freedom 40 or 44

Post by boethius27 »

Hello everybody,

My wife and I currently live aboard an Ericson 35 and we are thinking about upgrading sometime in the next year. We have been keeping an eye on Freedom 40's and 44's. More likely the 40. We live in Boston and currently I can not find any local freedom 40's for sale to go see. I was wondering if we might be able to buy somebody a dinner or something to let us come aboard and check out their 40 for little bit. Don't have to go sailing or anything, just want to poke our heads in for a few and see if they look as nice in person as they do online. I need to know if we like them enough to pursue the ones for sale in far off places or not. This would be a tremendous help if anybody is interested.

Thanks all,
Justin

markedwards

Re: Wanted: A tour of a Freedom 40 or 44

Post by markedwards »

Are you considering the cat ketch Freedom 40 or perhaps the newer David Pedrick designed Freedom 40/40? I have a Freedom 40/40 for sale in Portsouth, RI and you be welcome to come see her sometime. You won't even have to buy me dinner... Let me know if I can help.
Best, Mark Edwards, Cape Yachts, 774-526-0914 mobile and medwards@cape-yachts.com

boethius27

Re: Wanted: A tour of a Freedom 40 or 44

Post by boethius27 »

We are looking for the older 40 or 44. Thanks though :)