Used Mainsail for F35

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Meltemi

Used Mainsail for F35

Post by Meltemi »

Hi All,

I have a used mainsail for a Pedrick F35. I believe that it was the original main in 1996, but got very light use. When I bought the boat the surveyor and broker (Mark Edwards) took a look at it and thought it looked to be in great shape. It is dacron with kevlar strips. The sail sail is set up for Antal Battslide hardware, which have been removed. Everything else is there. The main was replaced with with a Doyle Stack Pack main in 2006, or 2007.

Anyone interested? Offers?

Thanks
F35 - Pedrick
1996 Hull #60
Newport, RI

Meltemi

Re: Used Mainsail for F35

Post by Meltemi »

Well... As I suspected there is absolutely no value to a used mailsail. Explains why most used sails end up as drop cloths. So, what I did was cut out one of the the Freedom logos and mounted it in a picture frame. It's the logo from the side with the kevlar strips so it looks very cool. I tried to attach a picture but couldn't figure out how to make it small enough to upload. I'll bring the rest of the sail (with the exception of the other logo) to the local Re-Sail shop and trade it for a bag or something. They are always looking for good sail cloth.
F35 - Pedrick
1996 Hull #60
Newport, RI