Wanted Spinnaker and Staysail for F 21

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Lionel7

Wanted Spinnaker and Staysail for F 21

Post by Lionel7 »

I am restoring a Freedom 21. I own one now, a shoal draft but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get another one which is the fin keel model. The new one has all the gun mount gear, but the spinnaker was lost in a house fire and the boat didn't have a staysail. Does anyone have a used spinnaker and/or staysail they would like to sell. Has anyone seen either for sale in a local used sail loft? I also am looking for a used Tiller. The one on the boat had a limb fall on it and it is beyond repair. I have checked new prices and may go that route if I can't find good used alternatives. The main sail is in great shape.

Thanks for any help on this matter.

Doug
S/V Island Time O'Day 272
S/V Mother Goose III Freedom 21

Teke's Pride

Re: Wanted Spinnaker and Staysail for F 21

Post by Teke's Pride »

Hi,

I haven't seen any used for sale recently. My current Rolly Tasker spinnaker (National Sail Supply) suffered some damage two weeks ago in high winds during a regatta, so I've just received a quote for a replacement. $600 including shipping from Phuket, Thailand.

Schurr Sails in Pensacola, FL made my new staysail several years ago. Does good work and the price was reasonable. Used DP CZ5 cloth for great light wind performance. It fills easily with less than 2kts of wind and holds it's shape even in 12kt gusts.
Clark Myers
Teke's Pride
F21 #345

Black Finn
F40 AC CK #41

Browns Creek Sailing Association
Guntersville, AL
http://www.youtube.com/LambdaZetaTeke