To All Freedom 45 Owners On The East Coast

Use this forum to discuss anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Rick Hardy

To All Freedom 45 Owners On The East Coast

Post by Rick Hardy »

My wife and I have just purchase Silver Fox, a Freedom 45 in Long Island Sound (Sag Harbor) and have trucked it to Cracker Boy Boat Works in Riviera Beach, Florida. We are from Toronto and will be driving down to Florida mid January 2011. If you own a Freedom 45 on the East Coast, we would be very interested in seeing one or two other 45's on our drive to Florida. Best regards from Rick and Wendy Hardy.

DaysailorJ

Re: To All Freedom 45 Owners On The East Coast

Post by DaysailorJ »

Rick,

Congratulations on your new boat, and welcome to the Freedom family! I have a 1995 F40/40, so that may not help on your "benchmarking", but I will be down that way in mid-January, probably within a mile or so of Cracker Boy's Marina.

John
S/V Elizabeth

Rick Hardy

Post by Rick Hardy »

Hi John:

Sorry for not responding sooner as we have been tied up with Christmas. If you find yourself near Cracker Boy in Riveriea Beach, Florida, we will be on the hard during mid to late January. Please knock on the hull and say hi.

Best regards
Rick & Wendy Hardy
Freedom 45 (Silver Fox)

ericsmith3d

Post by ericsmith3d »

Rick--congrats on the purchase. We own F45 C:/[esc] currently in Jensen Beach while we're in St. Louis for Xmas. We'll be heading from there down to the keys, leaving about mid January and taking our time. PM me with your email and I'll get in touch with you when we're close.

BTW, did you share a ball w/ S/V Avaya out of AK in Vero Beach about mid December this year? Some F45 did and left in the morning. Later that afternoon we rafted up with her and Axel thought we were the former F45 coming back.

Wayward Wind

Post by Wayward Wind »

i have a 45 C/C located in Fernandina Beach, Fl that happens to be for sale. 1st or 2nd exit when you get to Florida on 95. if you want to stop by i will give you insights on 15 years living offshore on it. waywardwind_99@yahoo.com

lfreeman

Post by lfreeman »

eric,

SV Ayala out of AK? Axel? Is it an aluminum cutter? If so and you see him again tell him that Larry sends his best, and that we all miss him up here...it was -4F and gusting to 14 at Skiland today.

Chrz,
L
Larry
boatless, for now

ericsmith3d

Post by ericsmith3d »

Yep, that's the one. Will pass along your greeting if we run into him again. And I'm glad I'm not in Fairbanks.