Freedom 39 wiring diagram

Batteries, Generators, Solar, Wind and Electronics
Robinho

Freedom 39 wiring diagram

Post by Robinho »

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have the original wiring diagram for a Freedom 39? I'm 'electrically challenged' so a blueprint of the set up would help immensely. :shock:

ketch22

Re: Freedom 39 wiring diagram

Post by ketch22 »

Hello Robinho,

I've owned Ketch 22, a Freedom Express, since 97. I am the second owner and I've never seen any electrical diagrams for any F39. I would be interested if you discover any. My suspicion is that modifications made after the factory would make obsolete any drawings you might find.

I do have some other original drawings for sails and such if you are interested.

Regards,

Tom Marlow
Ketch 22, F39 Express

Robinho

Re: Freedom 39 wiring diagram

Post by Robinho »

ketch22 wrote:Hello Robinho,

I've owned Ketch 22, a Freedom Express, since 97. I am the second owner and I've never seen any electrical diagrams for any F39. I would be interested if you discover any. My suspicion is that modifications made after the factory would make obsolete any drawings you might find.

I do have some other original drawings for sails and such if you are interested.

Regards,

Tom Marlow
Ketch 22, F39 Express
Thanks for the info Tom,

The 39 Express I'm looking at has definitely had some mods done to it's electrical system, but it would have been nice to know the original wiring diagram as a basis. The sails are blown and have the same logo on them as the originals (see attachment). It is difficult to believe that they have actually lasted 30 years so I would presume they must have been renewed by the same sailmaker, so I would definitely like to take you up on your offer of original sail drawings (and anything else you have on the 39).
I've had a hankering after Freedoms since I first saw Gary Hoyt's unusual design, and I'm now hoping to take the plunge, so I'm interested in anything you can provide and say about them based on your experience.

Cheers,
Rob.
Attachments
freedom_39_sails.jpg
freedom_39_sails.jpg (48.04 KiB) Viewed 4703 times