Welcome to the Forum!

Info on changes, updates, etc.
GeoffSchultz

Welcome to the Forum!

Post by GeoffSchultz »

Welcome to the Freedom Yachts forum! I hope that this is a useful attempt to ween ourselves off of the Yahoo based forum and into a forum that we control and that has many more capabilities. I personally view this as a very lightly moderated forum, where moderation is limited to deleting any spam and/or moving posts to a more appropriate sub-forum.

The structure of the forum is not cast in stone. Please make suggestions as to how you would like to see it organized. For example, are there additional sub-forums that you would like to see? i.e. A "Model Specific" sub-forum with sub-forums for different models? Or is that getting too specific?

Anyhow, feel free to speak your mind.

-- Geoff
BlueJacket
1997 Freedom 40/40
http://www.GeoffSchultz.org

THATBOATGUY

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Post by THATBOATGUY »

I love it the way you set it up Geoff,

I'd hate to see things get splintered too much as this tends to dilute the quality of input from users. Just my 2 cents. Users can and should indicate model specific posts in the Subject to help others decide it the post is relevant to them.

George
George and Kerri Huffman S/V Marquesa Freedom 40 CC CK Sail MarquesaImage

GeoffSchultz

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

Post by GeoffSchultz »

You'll note that there is a search function at the top of the page which allows you to search the either the title/text/combo/etc so you can easily find anything that you want. The major search engines will also be able search this forum, so this should attract people who don't know anything about it.

-- Geoff
BlueJacket
1997 Freedom 40/40
http://www.GeoffSchultz.org