30/32 Replacement Head

Fresh/Waste Water Systems, Watermakers, HVAC, Refrigeration...
carhelpguy31

30/32 Replacement Head

Post by carhelpguy31 »

Hello All,

I am looking to replace the toilet on our 32 Mull and had a couple of questions. Does anyone know what brand and model the original toilets Freedom uses on the 32? I am currently 3.5 hours away from he boat which is also buried under 3 feet of snow so I am not able to see it. I would love to get one before I go to the boat hopefully sometime soon. I have a couple of replacements in mind but want to compare them to the original. FYI our original is cracked at the base and will leak if used.
Mike Russell
Bazinga!
Freedom 30/32
Cheboygan, MI.

mdmatthews

Re: 30/32 Replacement Head

Post by mdmatthews »

My 1987 Freedom 30 has a Raritan PHII head which I am about 99% sure is the original.

Michael

sailmon

Post by sailmon »

I believe the head on our 1987 F30 was the same.
For the record, we love the vacuflush head on our 38. Only uses a cup or so of fresh water for each flush.
Sailmon (Captain Bob Allenick)
S/V Her Diamond
1991 Freedom 38
Cleveland, OH

carhelpguy31

Post by carhelpguy31 »

Thank you very much for the input. I looked at the Raritans and that is indeed what we have. I have located a couple that seem to be reasonably priced and seem to be better made than the Jabsco units. It would be great to have a Vacuflush system but from what I see, they may be slightly out of our budget. We may have to save up and upgrade one day. Thanks again, you have been very helpful.
Mike Russell
Bazinga!
Freedom 30/32
Cheboygan, MI.