Freedom 30 or 32 New England

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
Bill E.

Freedom 30 or 32 New England

Post by Bill E. »

Hi - I'm looking for a Freedom 30 with standard keel in New England. I'm primarily interested in the Gary Mull 30 footer, but may be open to the right Hoyt Freedom 32 or 33. I've admired these boats for some time and just sold my Ericson 26, so I appreciate any good leads.

All the best,

Bill Eidson

peaceandfreedom

Re: Freedom 30 or 32 New England

Post by peaceandfreedom »

Hello Bill,
There is a F30 in City Island NY, listed on yacht world.com.
Happy hunting and happy sailing
Jim D

tnltracy

Post by tnltracy »

Hi Bill,

If you'd like a walk through an F32 Hoyt, ours is in Warwick, RI and always happy to give a look around if you want a first hand look at one.

Tom
1984 Freedom 32 #28
Warwick Cove, Greenwich Bay, RI

Bill E.

Post by Bill E. »

tnltracy wrote:Hi Bill,

If you'd like a walk through an F32 Hoyt, ours is in Warwick, RI and always happy to give a look around if you want a first hand look at one.

Tom

Tom, thank you. That's a very nice offer. My wife and I may coming through RI this weekend. If you're around, perhaps we could take you up on that. I'm new enough to the site - how do I follow up directly with you via email?

Bill

Bill E.

Post by Bill E. »

peaceandfreedom wrote:Hello Bill,
There is a F30 in City Island NY, listed on yacht world.com.
Happy hunting and happy sailing
Jim D

Jim,

Thanks. I talked to the broker about that one awhile back and the boat sounded pretty rough.

tnltracy

Post by tnltracy »

Bill E. wrote:
tnltracy wrote:Hi Bill,

Tom

Tom, thank you. That's a very nice offer. My wife and I may coming through RI this weekend. If you're around, perhaps we could take you up on that. I'm new enough to the site - how do I follow up directly with you via email?

Bill
Hi Bill, you can email me directly at thomas dot tracy @ gmail dot com. Sunday is likely day we'll be around at the marina.

Tom
1984 Freedom 32 #28
Warwick Cove, Greenwich Bay, RI

mbb05055

Post by mbb05055 »

Bill
WE have a Mull F 30 in Belfast ME which we are seriously considering selling largely due to my health, and my husbands time constrains. My husband and I have carved out 3 weeks in Sept for sailing and then we plan to re-assess. If nothing else you are welcome to come and take a walk through

Mary
F 30 Corydora
Belfast ME

thorpe

Post by thorpe »

Bill
I just bought a 32 in Maine.
While searching around I found a Nonsuch that I really like and have agreed to buy it.
The 32 is in good condition. Everything working.
I'm asking $19,900.
I can send you photos if it all interests you.
Thanks