WTB: Freedom 35 - Pedrick

Use this forum to buy, sell, trade or advertise anything. Non-commercial only.
rsherby

WTB: Freedom 35 - Pedrick

Post by rsherby »

Hoping to find a Freedom 35-Pedrick by August of 2019. Let me know when you're ready to sell yours....

rsherby

Re: WTB: Freedom 35 - Pedrick

Post by rsherby »

Just a bit about us, since this is out first post.

We executed the dream, 2 years into a 5 year plan, bought a 1977 Tartan 37 well equipped for cruising. We lived aboard about a year, and covered between Beaufort NC to Long Island Bahamas and everything in between. We did not work much, spent double what we thought, including all of our savings, and sold the boat in south Florida returning to the grind. It was a trip of a lifetime, which we are confident we can top. We have obsessed since, about 1.5 years passed, and pacified ourselves with building out a Promaster campervan then traveling the pacific northwest for 4 months. Did that, and did not care as much for the RV life. We regret to report our public lands are in a sad state of affairs, at least the dispersed camping. So since, we have worked hard, recovered mostly and have the Freedom 35 in our sights. We are in our early to mid forties and are trying to figure out what we want out of life. In the interim we know we need another adventure.
We appreciate this forum and have read a large amount of the content....

Cheers,
R&R
Last edited by rsherby on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drantares

Post by Drantares »

R&R
We have a great Freedom 35 which we are about to put on the market. Nothing wrong with the boat, but the crew
is getting too old -hard to admit! Boat is currently on the hard (first time ever) on Cape Cod. Where are you located?
If interested call 617 947-4127. We will give any advice free of charge.
Bob Donahue

rsherby

Post by rsherby »

PM Sent. Thank you.

FreeB

Post by FreeB »

If you’re still looking I am preparing to offer mine for sale as I search for the next adventure...

rsherby

Post by rsherby »

Yes we are still looking for a nice Freedom 35.