Last call on the main sail offer

Posted by Max Lent (maxlent@…>)

Hi All,

I’m going to place my order for a new main sail early next week with
Lee Sails. If you want to go in with me to obtain the discount on the
already low price contact me before Wednesday April 19th.

Max Lent
http://www.maxlent.com

Posted by Sean Mulligan (quadmulligan@…>)

Max, I’m glad you are getting a new main and sorry we can’t jump in on
deal with you. Our surveyor pronounced Emmylou’s existing main
servicable (for now) and we are dealing with so many other details. I
finally got a yard to accept delivery up here but it took standing in
their office for an hour waiting to confront the yard manager with a
printed “work request” that gave him a quick glimpse of the job
including line drawing and specs for the F21.

By the time Emmylou is trucked north, splashed and made sail-able
we’re looking at about $2K on top of purchase price. So a new main
will have to wait for another year (or off-season discount). Of
course, we are keenly interested in knowing what you make of Lee’s
quality, service, etc.

Yours, Sean / Vivian #307

— In freedom21@yahoogroups.com, “Max Lent” <maxlent@…> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m going to place my order for a new main sail early next week with
Lee Sails. If you want to go in with me to obtain the discount on
the
already low price contact me before Wednesday April 19th.

Max