Happy New Year and 1 Year Anniversary!

Use this forum to discuss anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.
GeoffSchultz

Happy New Year and 1 Year Anniversary!

Post by GeoffSchultz »

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe time tonight. Please be well and come back again next year!

-- Geoff

P.S. As an aside, this forum was launched a little more than a year ago and it looks like it's really come into its own. We now have 314 members with lots of regular contributors. We generated over 2300 posts, which is pretty impressive considering that we started from 0 members with competing forums. I was just looking at the post on sails for the Freedom 35 cat/ketch (http://www.freedomyachts.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10319) and was really impressed by the use of graphics to aid in the discussion and clarify points. It really shows the power of of this type of forum. Great job folks and keep up the good work!
BlueJacket
1997 Freedom 40/40
http://www.GeoffSchultz.org

CrazyRU

Re: Happy New Year and 1 Year Anniversary!

Post by CrazyRU »

Happy New Year and happy sailing!

Geoff, thanks a lot for new forum and the job involved to bring it into life.
I like format very much...
CR
s/v "NEMO" - Freedom 28 Cat Ketch centerboard

Michel

Post by Michel »

Happy new year to you all. Between X-mas and New Year, I spend a few days on board in what looked like Alaskan conditions. I stayed under decks like a mole for the most of three days. Finally the state of mind to sit still and read a book.
AQ's cosy cabin.JPG
AQ's cosy cabin.JPG (46.75 KiB) Viewed 3930 times
Michel Capel, Freedom 44 #4 1981 'Alabama Queen', NED8188, cat ketch with wishbones, home port Enkhuizen, the Netherlands, 52*42.238'N 005*18.154'E.

THATBOATGUY

Post by THATBOATGUY »

It looks quite cozy Michel!

And we have come a long way as a forum that has helped hundreds of fellow sailors, including this one. Thanks for all the hard work Geoff.

George
George and Kerri Huffman S/V Marquesa Freedom 40 CC CK Sail MarquesaImage